The trademarks and logos featured on this website are registered trademarks of MAGIMIX
More generally speaking, all content reproduced on the MAGIMIX website including, but not limited to, trademarks, texts, comments, illustrations and images, whether sound or visual, is protected by patent rights and image rights. The above content is fully owned by MAGIMIX. No licence or right of use can be attributed to any of the said trademarks or logos displayed on this site, which may not be used without the prior written consent of their owner. MAGIMIX reserves the right to take legal action against any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including criminal action.
The reproduction of any documents published on the website is only authorized for reference purposes and on a purely private basis. Any other use of such reproductions, including their use for commercial purposes, is expressly forbidden. In accordance with section L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, the representation or reproduction of all or part of this website in any way whatsoever without first obtaining express permission, shall be deemed unlawful and constitute an infringement of copyright, punishable under sections L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
All information that can be accessed via this website is provided as is, and does not carry any explicit or implicit warranty. MAGIMIX shall not be held liable for any losses that may be incurred as a result of accessing or using the website, including any damage or viruses that may infect the user’s computer equipment or other property.
MAGIMIX shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions on the website. The user is solely responsible for the use of the said information.
MAGIMIX shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof, arising from any person’s access to or inability to access the website, from the use of the website and/or the credence given to any information provided directly or indirectly by the website.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
MAGIMIX reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend or interrupt access to all or part of the website, including content, features and access times, at any time and for whatever reason whatsoever, at its sole discretion and without notice.
Business & Decision Eolas
29 Rue Servan
38000 – Grenoble - FRANCE
Tél : 04 76 44 50 50
MAGIMIX informs you that the personal data collected on the site have been declared to the CNIL.
Protecting your privacy is very important to MAGIMIX.
In compliance with the French Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties Act of 6th January 1978, amended by the act of 6th August 2004 and the Digital Republic Act of 7th October 2016, in application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR), you may at any time request access to, rectification or erasure of, your personal data.
DATA COLLECTED BY MAGIMIX
MAGIMIX only collects and uses the personal data it needs to carry out its business. MAGIMIX does not require any personal data (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) for you to browse our websites.
Nevertheless, and particularly to obtain certain types of information, receive documentation, validate your warranty, ask to benefit from special offers or personalise your browsing, you may be asked to provide personal data. Some are mandatory and are indicated as such, while others are optional.
You may choose not to provide this information but as a result, you may be deprived of certain features on our website or we may not be able to meet your request.
USE OF YOUR DATA BY MAGIMIX
Your data may be used by MAGIMIX for the following purposes:
- to create your personal account and respond to your data searches or requests concerning products and services marketed by MAGIMIX;
- to send you special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you, in respect of your choices in this regard;
- to offer you personalised content and offers on our website.
STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Most of your account data and the data relating to your product warranties are stored in operational databases for the period required to maintain your business relationship with MAGIMIX.
Your data will then be stored with restricted access for an additional period in relation to the legal prescription and storage periods for reasons strictly limited to and authorised by the law (warranty, after-sales service, etc.). At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed.
RIGHT TO ACCESS AND MODIFY YOUR DATA
In accordance with the legislation in force, you have various rights, including:
- Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data and a copy of the personal data concerned.
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data are incorrect or incomplete, you can ask for the data to be modified accordingly.
- Right of erasure: you can require erasure of your personal data insofar as it is permitted by the legislation.
- Right of restriction of processing: you can ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for the purpose of commercial prospection, including the profiling related to such prospection.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- By sending a letter to: Magimix UK LTD - Customer Care Service - 19 Bridge Street - Godalming - Surrey - GU7 1HYUK
- By filling in the on-line form after clicking on the following contact form
In accordance with the regulations in force, any request to exercise your rights must be signed and include a photocopy of a signed ID and provide the address to which the reply is to be sent. You will receive an answer within 2 months of reception of your request.
If you have any questions concerning the use of the personal data referred to in this document, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate by letter addressed to:
MAGIMIX SAS - Data Protection - 48 rue des Vignerons - 94300 Vincennes - FRANCE
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED BY SOCIAL MEDIA
Using social media sites and MAGIMIX services connected to social media sites may result in the collection and exchange of certain data between the social media sites and MAGIMIX. We encourage you to review the personal data protection policies of the social media concerned in order to know exactly which information is collected by the social media sites and can be sent to MAGIMIX in connection with the said websites, as well as the end use of your data, particularly for advertising purposes. You can change the data access and privacy settings on your social media directly. MAGIMIX may be required to collect certain information and personal data on its behalf in relation to your activity on MAGIMIX social media pages or MAGIMIX websites that use social media services. These data may be used for advertising purposes to improve our business relationship and the advertising you may be sent in order to offer you a personalised social experience. The data collected by MAGIMIX for its own purposes via MAGIMIX websites and services connected to social media sites are governed by these terms and conditions. However, MAGIMIX is not responsible for how social media may use information collected from or about you.
Social plugins may be used on our website. These are mainly the “Like”, “Share”, and other buttons relating to social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ that you may find on our websites. They enable you to like or share data from our sites with your friends on social media. When you browse a page on our MAGIMIX sites (web or mobile) containing social plugins, a connection is established with the social media services (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) who are informed that you have accessed the corresponding page of the MAGIMIX site, even if you do not have a Facebook or Twitter account, and even if you are not connected to your Facebook or Twitter account. For example, if you are connected to a social media site when you browse the MAGIMIX website, the social media site to which you are connected can record your visit in your social media account. If you use plugins e.g. Like, your actions may be recorded and published in your social media accounts depending on your social media account settings. If you do not want social media sites to publish your plugin actions in your social media accounts, you can disconnect from your social media before visiting our website.
The information you receive from MAGIMIX can be targeted according to the data collected by MAGIMIX in connection with social media. Because you use MAGIMIX services or are affiliated to a MAGIMIX social media page, MAGIMIX may receive information about you, especially your public profile and your areas of interest indicated on social media sites or other data that you have allowed MAGIMIX to use. MAGIMIX advertisements linked to your profile and the information you publish or share (your areas of interest) may be shown on your social media pages. If you do not want social media or third parties, including MAGIMIX, to collect or use information based on your profile or activity on applications and websites outside social media, for advertising purposes, you should review the terms and conditions of the social media concerned to know how to change the settings, unsubscribe or control advertising. You can also refuse by changing the settings on the application or on your mobile phone.
We use four types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential to proper functioning of the website and help to improve your browsing experience.
- Session cookies: These cookies are used to analyse and monitor our website traffic so that we can optimise and improve your user experience when visiting our website.
- Social media cookies: Some pages on our websites allow you to share our content on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter. Sometimes we incorporate videos from websites such as YouTube. These websites set their own cookies which are not within our control. These social media sites may have their own privacy policies relating to cookies which are usually found on their website. You must carefully review these cookie policies to ensure they suit you.